It's Time for a Fall Trip to the Produce Stand

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Okay, I know it's not October yet, but I couldn't wait any longer. The mornings have been cooler here, and with the nip of fall in the air, I just had to go see if the pumpkins and gourds were out yet! So I made a trip to the produce stand.


And guess what?! There was plenty to choose from. 


I love how each one is different. They each have their own personality based on their individual growing environment and specific situations. Just like people. Some are sleek and smooth while others are scared and bumpy. I tend to be drawn to the ones with imperfections. They have more character.


It took a lot of restraint not to buy a whole trunk full! I ended up spending a whopping $2.70 and brought home 4 mini's, two orange and two white.


I have plans for these sweet little guys and will share with you later how I'm using them.

Take time to enjoy the seasons as they change. I think a walk through the woods may in order.

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me, O my people." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming." Psalm 27:8 TLB

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.